Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Breaking the News

Monday, August 8, 2011
Telling The Parentals
I haven't written in a few days because we have been super busy! We got up Saturday morning and headed to visit Kason & Carla for the day. After spending the day with them we drove to Kingwood to break the news. We got to Kingwood around 9:15ish and I told Mom I found Dad some positive encouragement/motivation. Well I give him the bag and he opens it and holds it up and immedietly gets it and starts laughing. Grandma was laughing like I have never heard. I will never forget how happy Grandma was. I haven't seen her laugh like that since before Grandpa died. Mom, on the other hand didnt get it. She said its just motivation Mark. I turn to her and said, "Mom!! Boobear is having a baby bear!" and then once it registered with her, she freaked out saying "Youre pregnant? You're pregnant?" and laughing. Of course,  they all three start telling me what I need to eat and what I can't eat. I am so happy we told them.


No comments:

Post a Comment