Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Presents

Friday, August 5, 2011
Presents
Yesterday my friend Hailey (whom I told about the baby) brought over a sweet present. She is so sweet. We have just started to be friends and I already love her. I have been praying for a good christian girl to be friends with and here comes Hailey. We talked and hung out and even cried together about our faith and how God takes care of us. Oh I just love her already.  Here is what she got the baby- I cried when I saw the card- it was the first thing that says, "Mom" on it.  I also took some photos of a few things I have picked up.

her sweet card with the book I bought today

the onsie I bought to tell my parents (since my dad calls me boobear)

sweetest lovey from Hailey- its a blanket with a bear head

bought this last year- I couldnt pass it up I mean hello! 

onsies from Hailey- aren't they adorable!? 

onsie I bought for Justin- they didn't have one that said I love my daddy that was gender neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment