Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day Two & Three

Tuesday August 2, 2011
Is this really happening?
Last night I could not get comfortable. I don't think it was the baby as much as it was my nerves. I got in bed and cried. I don't know why- they weren't sad tears just tears! LIKE OMG! It still hasn’t sunk it. I went for a walk last night before bed and when I got home my tummy was cramping. I looked online and it said that was very common and when you think about everything that is happening inside.
This morning I got up and called the St. Joesph Express Clinic and asked if they could just do a blood test to confirm pregnancy. They said YUP! So I went to get my blood tested. They said I could have results as early as tonight or as late as tomorrow morning. Daddy is still gone but should be home tomorrow. I think I might start some laundry and take a nap.
Again, I keep telling myself...WHAT!? I'm pregnant??? 5:40pm- The office called at 3 and told me the news. I am DEFIANTLY pregnant! EKKKK I cried the whole way to the office. Pure joy but at the same time pure fear. SCARY! I love this little baby already and so does Justin. Speaking of Justin, he thought it was dumb for me to go get my blood taken because I should just wait till the doctors appointment. Ummmm...I could NOT wait till the 18th! Anyway, when I called me I told him that this was exactly why I wanted to go because I couldn't wait for two weeks thinking things and he said oh no what happened!? And I said they called and said I am defiantly pregnant. His response. "Whoa" Then he laughed a little and said I guess we are having a baby. I said do you believe me now!? He said he thought I was but the blood test makes it real. So true. It is growing right now! CRAZY! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! That is what we said before we hung up- WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! I am going to dinner with a new friend I met at the dermatologist office tonight. It will be so hard for me not to say anything!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Another Day 
So I am sure once school starts and I have to go to work I won't be writing every day but I figured why not while I can? But I also figured if I start writing now I might be more inclined to keep writing each day because I have already started. Last night was terrible. I went and ate with Hailey and when I got home I felt so nausea. Just gross so I got ready for bed around 9:30. I ended up watching tv laying in bed till 10:30 but when I went to sleep it was short lived. I woke up every two hours. In all honesty it wasn't that bad but its like oh great...this is what is coming! So at 8 this morning I got up and ate breakfast and then went and laid back down in the bed. However, couldnt go back to sleep. My lower stomach has a dull pain constantly. I finally got up and made some appointments for Pip (groomer and vet). I dont feel wonderful, but I feel okay. I'm going to try and vacuum and start some laundry so when J gets home the house will be clean. : ) So this afternoon I went and bought Your Pregnancy Week By Week. I started reading it already and have caught up to Week 4. Now I have to wait till Monday to read Week 5. : ) However, they have in the book a chart to complete your weight gain so I figured I would go ahead and do it in this book instead of in the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment