Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doctor Appointments, Contract, & Sickness

Monday, August 8, 2011
Doctor Appointments, Contract, & Sickness
So last week I was spotting so I called the doctor and they want me to come in Tuesday!! I am super excited! Now, instead of waiting until the 18th to go to the doctor  we get to go tomorrow!! WOO HOO!! They won't be able to hear the baby but we will be able to see it and see its heart beating.

Yesterday I took senior volleyball photos. After shooting for three hours, I thought I was going to die. I felt miserable. I think I got too hot, mixed with not eating enough. Oh it was terrible. As soon as I got home, I went straight to bed. Yuck! I didn't feel much better this morning. I hope this isn't the beginning of feeling terrible.

Today I went and signed my contract with College Station ISD. Pretty depressing- money wise. Hopefully I will love it enough it wont matter. Also, today I got my stitches out. I came home and slept for 2 hours, still feeling pretty icky. We took the weekly photo today. I am not a huge fan of it but I'll put it up anyways. I am sure we will take another one tomorrow after the doctor and we know exactly how far along we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment